The Australasian Promotional Products Association (APPA) is the professional trade association specifically for the promotional products and promotional marketing industry in the Australasian region. APPA was established in 1986 and incorporated in 1988 to promote the development, integrity, professionalism, and creativity of the advertising form dedicated to promotional products and marketing ensuring good business practices and the highest industry and community standards.
The APPA Awards for Promotional Products Marketing Excellence celebrate the most creative part of our industry bringing together recognition of industry professionals for the outstanding use of promotional products in business and marketing programs. This is a great opportunity to receive the recognition you deserve.
Entering one or more of the APPA Awards for Promotional Products Marketing Excellence is a clear demonstration of your commitment to being the best in the industry.
BENEFITS OF ENTERING INCLUDE:
- Winning an APPA Award can have a significant impact on your brand. Past winners have notified us of new clients being secured due to their exposure in the media of their win.
- The opportunity to receive recognition from clients by using winning case studies and photographs for your own promotion.
- Display your trophy and exclusive use of finalist and winner logos for building and promoting your brand in your professional communications.
- The innovations, initiatives and achievements of you and your team will be exposed to a judging panel of marketing leaders.
- Publication in the APPA Awards for Promotional Products Marketing Excellence Winners Magazine.
- Publicised in media releases sent to the industry trade press.
- Honoured at the APPA Awards Dinner.
- High profile recognition.
- Share your creativity, innovation, and success with peers.
- Celebrate professional excellence.
- Featured in a special Awards update on APPA's website and Promo Insider.
- Acknowledgement in future marketing by APPA.
Eligibility and General Conditions for entries:
- The APPA Awards are open only to current financial APPA Members.
- All entries must be submitted online at appa.awardsplatform.com
- All entries and additional material must be received by 5pm, Friday 14th June 2019.
- Entries are required to address all criteria and contain sufficient information for the judging panel to adequately assess the merits of the entry.
- Distributor Awards – promotional product programs must have been conducted between 30 March 2018 – 30 March 2019 to be eligible.
- Distributor Awards – entry fee must be paid on submission and one (1) sample of the promotional product you created/provided for the program/campaign is to be sent for judging in order to be eligible.
- Requests for extensions or late entries will not be considered.
18 February 2019
14 June 2019
12 July 2019
Winners Announced – APPA Awards Dinner - Sydney
21 August 2019
Fees apply only to the Distributor Awards.
First Entry: $110 plus GST
Subsequent entries: $50 plus GST
* Entry fees may be paid by direct credit or credit card using the invoice issued at time of completing submissions. If your submissions have not been paid for by the 14th of June 2018 may not be included for judging.
It is recommended that all entrants read these Entry Guidelines carefully and respond to all entry requirements.