Workshop - New World Selling Post Pandemic
Join us for this exclusive, member only education event to be held online, via Zoom.
|Workshop Title||New World Selling Post Pandemic|
|Date||Wednesday 2 June 2021|
|Time||16:00 - 19:30 (AEST)|
|Cost||$90 (including GST)|
Register online below.
Tony Morris is the Founder of TMI Training Academy, International Sales Speaker, author of 5 books and an acclaimed sales trainer to over 26,000 sales professionals. Having been in sales from the age of 18, Tony knows sales as well as he knows life and more importantly, he knows what it takes to lead a successful business! He has the ability to translate his hands-on experience into a coherent, compelling and exciting philosophy, which has made him an inspiring speaker and a powerful sales trainer to over 26,000 sales professionals.
This 3.5 hour workshop will cover:
- How to build instant rapport
- Understand the different behaviours of people and how to adapt accordingly
- Learn the most effective way to engage your ideal prospect on a call
- Design killer questions that your competition will not be asking
- How to listen to what is NOT being shared
- How to handle the person, not the objection
- How to gain commitment, without coming across as a pushy sales person
- How to get every customer to refer you to their network
Proudly sponsored by:
Cost: $90 including GST.
Registration for this event is open to current APPA members only.