Grow your business by joining APPA
As a member of APPA you’ll have access to a community of like-minded suppliers, distributors and decorators, a range of exclusive services and resources, service provider discounts and more.
Categories of Membership
APPA membership is strictly limited to the following categories:
- Distributor member: a corporation, firm or sole trader that purchases promotional products and/or product decorating services from other suppliers and sells them to end users.
- Supplier member: an agent, importer or manufacturer that sells promotional products and/or product decorating services to end users and/or distributors.
- Decorator member: trades only in the decoration of promotional products that are supplied to them.
- Dual member: satisfies the criteria for more than one of the above membership categories.
Qualification for Membership
To qualify for APPA membership, prospective members are required to provide the following information during the application process:
- A letter from your accountant (on their letterhead) confirming that turnover in promotional marketing is in excess of $100,000 per annum.
- Two letters from current APPA members endorsing your membership.
Please note: This endorsement must be from an APPA member with whom you have current business relationships. If you are unsure if a company is a member, please contact us to confirm.
- Complete a company profile including supplying your company logo.
Prospective members must have at least 12 months trading experience in the promotional products industry to be eligible for APPA membership. APPA membership is probationary for one year and a once only, non-refundable joining fee of AU$180 applies.
APPA members agree to comply with the APPA Constitution, the APPA Code of Conduct and any other by-laws created by the Board from time to time.
If you’d like further information, please call our team prior to completing your application on 1800 692 772 (Australia) or 0800 45 117 (NZ).