APPA members submit a record number of entries to the 2020 APPA Awards
This year, APPA is excited to announce that we have received a record number of entries (89) to the APPA Awards.
With so many businesses suffering financial losses or operating at reduced capacity right now, this result proves just how determined, passionate and driven APPA members are.
The responsibility now falls upon our esteemed panel of judges to carefully assess each entry. From a pool of six judges (below), four judges will score each entry out of 100 and the average across all scores will determine who is most deserving of the top prize in each category.
Judging the 2020 APPA Awards is:
- Howard Jones, Sands Promotions (Managing Director)
- Andrew Bloom, ASB Marketing (Managing Director)
- Lynda Cavalera, Australian Marketing Institute (Chairperson) and Make-A-Wish Australia (Group Head, Partners & Supporters)
- Carla Bridge, Shop! ANZ (General Manager)
- Sérgio Brodsky, Surge (Founder) and RMIT University (Marketing Lecturer)
- Simon Tebbutt, Ninth Wave Consulting (Founder and Owner)
The judges of the People's Choice Awards. however, are our distributor members. Suppliers will be emailed a formal invitation in the coming weeks to self-nominate for Best Supplier (People's Choice) or Best Boutique Supplier (People's Choice) awards. Once a list of nominees has been compiled, distributors will be contacted to submit their vote, so be sure to keep an eye on your email inbox for their important notices.
Congratulations to all entrants who have elected to participate in this year's Awards program. Regardless of the end result, we look forward to learning about and celebrating the creative accomplishments of all entrants.