APPA Scholarships: Applications Closing Friday August 7
APPA is now accepting applications from members to be awarded one of two 'APPA Scholarships' for 2020.
Valued at US$555 each (equivalent to more than AU$850), these scholarships will help two deserving APPA members attain PPAI Certification, one of the most respected and recognized credentials within the promotional products industry.
PPAI Certification includes: the Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) certificate, Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS) certificate as well as the Master Advertising Specialist (MAS) certificate.
1. Be willing to start the Certification program in August 2020
2. Complete the APPA Product Safety Training Program (which is available within the PPAI Education Portal)
3. Meet the Certification program requirements and
4. Confirm their commitment to complete all three levels.
Nominations are now open and close on Friday August 7 2020.
To nominate, simply email email@example.com with the following information:
2. Member Organisation
3. In no more than 300 words, please tell us why you want to undertake the PPAI Certification and why you should be awarded a Scholarship.
If applicable, applicants must also attach a letter from their employer supporting and endorsing their nomination.