Entries to the 2021 Australian APPA Awards (Individual and Distributor Awards) are Now Open!
Entries to the 2021 APPA Awards for Promotional Products Marketing Excellence Australia are now open (Distributor and Individual Awards only).
Please note, APPA Supplier and Decorator Awards will be launched at a later date.
All entries and accompaying materials, photographs and digital assets must be uploaded to the platform by 5.00pm on Friday 30 July 2021. Promotional product programs must have been conducted between March 30 2020 and March 29 2021 to be eligible.
APPA member distributors are eligible to submit an entry to one or more of the following award categories:
- Business to Business (Highlighting outstanding achievement in the development and performance of promotional products in a Business to Business (B2B) marketing campaign.)
- Consumer Program/Gift With Purchase (Championing the most effective consumer promotional product marketing program or campaigns through retail or other sales channels.)
- Distributor Self-Promotional (Highlighting superior marketing installations and promotional products designed to promote the brand of the entrant themselves.)
- Distributor/Supplier Collaboration (Celebrating the most successful cases of distributor/supplier cooperation and collaboration to achieve exceptional results in the given time period.)
- Event Merchandise (Demonstrating the most effective event merchandise program.)
- Integration to a Media Campaign (Highlighting elite campaigns where a promotional product was cleverly integrated into a broader media campaign, whether it be digital media or traditional advertising.)
- Limited Budget (Celebrating the most enterprising and effective promotional product or promotional product campaign where the cost of producing the product itself was less than five dollars per unit.)
- Made In Australia (Highlighting the best marketing campaign or initiative that incorporates locally made promotional products or garments.)
- Not For Profit (Promoting the most effective not-for-profit or charitable promotional product marketing program or campaign.)
- Promotional Product Innovation and Design (Celebrating innovation and creative development of promotional products or designs for use within a promotional product program or campaign.)
- Sustainable/Eco-friendly Initiative (Celebrating marketing campaigns or initiatives that incorporate sustainable or eco-friendly products.)
- Uniforms, Apparel and Accessories (Recognising outstanding branding campaigns on any form of apparel, uniform or wearable product, and used in a creative, flexible and effective manner to convey a consistent brand message.)
Owners or employees of an APPA member business are eligible to self-nominate, or nominate a colleague for one of APPA's individual industry awards:
- Industry Distinction (Recognising individuals who champion the value of branding and who have made a significant contribution to the growth and success of the promotional product industry.)
- Young Acheiver (Celebrating and recognising the future of our industry by acknowledging exceptional young achievers.)
For further information regarding the 2021 APPA Awards, please email APPA CEO Wesley Fawaz at email@example.com.