Y-Promo Committee: Call For Nominations
Network with like-minded young professionals with a passion for promo and help shape the future of this great industry.
APPA is now calling for motivated young professionals (generally 36 years of age and younger) to join the inaugural APPA Y-Promo Committee.
The aim of this committee will be to connect young professionals in the promotional products industry by providing a forum for professional interaction, support and networking.
Being a new committee, the first task will be to set a plan of attack that APPA and the committee will focus on achieving, which may include roles such as to:
- Brainstorm and help coordinate a range of professional development activities like the recent Y-Promo Virtual Event Series to be held throughout the year
- Collaborate with the young committees of the Australian Marketing Institute, Public Relations Institute and other like-minded Associations
- Establish a mentoring program to assist younger members as they progress through their careers
- Create guidelines and sponsorship opportunities for travel and professional development scholarships
- Brainstorm and help coordinate a range of in person and virtual social activities