Red Tomato is an international award winning and growing promotional marketing agency specialising in creative and innovative merchandise and campaign management. We lead the way in promotional products in Australia and add our secret sauce to our clients’ marketing campaigns.
We are focused on not only helping our clients achieve their objectives but also the personal and professional growth of all team members. Our company culture is second to none and we invest heavily in the regular coaching and development through our Monthly Training and Dream Manager programs.
Are you a currently a Senior Account Manager ready to take the next step into an Account Director’s role? We have just recently launched a creative arm to the agency, and we are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager with advertising agency/promotional agency experience to grow and build upon our team. This role could lead into a senior leadership role within the company in the future. We are looking for a strategically led talent, with excellent client relationship management experience to join an established promotional marketing agency.
You will be pitching and promoting creative ideas through customised promotional products. Work is fast, fun and creative. The role is integral to the development and growth of the business. You will be provided the tools to help excel and exceed in your position.
• Competitive salary for suitable candidate
• Full and ongoing coaching
• Close passionate team
• Lead the development of key client proposals, strategic responses, and presentations
• Receive briefs and manage workflow through our business
• Add creative input through team brainstorming sessions
• Excellent account management skills from brief to fully realised plan
• Manage client expectations and anticipate clients needs
• Take ownership of projects from start to finish
• Financial forecasting and reporting
• Work autonomously on day-to-day tasks and liaise directly with your clients
• Problem solving to deliver results
• Build and grow relationships with clients; both existing and new
• Help design and source promotional merchandise
• Liaise with other departments to manage key stake holder relations
Experience and Skills:
• 4-5+ years experience in an advertising agency or a promotional agency
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Advertising (open to others that have advertising agency experience that believe you have what it takes to succeed)
• Experience with working on products development, creative and digital projects
• Strong project management skills working to tight deadlines
• Can handle clients from big brands and big corporate- An ability to develop and retain strong business relationships
• Are confident, emotionally mature, and ready for a new career challenge
• New business growth is a priority for the business. So a passion for presenting, writing proposals are essential
• A “can do” attitude who can embrace new ideas, highly value other team members and will work collaboratively with MD on seeing company become even more successful than they currently are.
• Being creative and personable as well as business savvy
• Active listening skills, be adept at influencing and persuading and will be motivated by working to KPI’s and driven by hitting and exceeding targets
• Ability to handle deadlines and manage client expectations
• A growth orientated mindset, driven by performance
• Ability to work individually, and as part of a team
• A passion to proactively build, maintain and deliver consistent results for their clients
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org