RJS Corporate Services is an end to end marketing and branding services company servicing businesses of all shapes and sizes. We supply Promotional products, Branded apparel and Headwear, Corporate Gifts and Signage to businesses all over Australia. We are seeking an outstanding public relations professional to join our Team.
Location: Glen Iris, Victoria
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day support of the communications team across Content Media Relations, Public Affairs, Social Media, Events, Digital and Brand; Increase customer following and brand awareness through design and management of Social Media.
- Writing content for various channels including media releases, website, social and digital
- Implement PR and Communications Plan
- Internal and external event coordination
- Ensure that presence at events meets marketing objectives and branding guidelines.
- Create direct marketing materials.
- Participate with and support managers through the development of advertiser proposals, including meeting recaps, outlining concepts, and next steps.
- Uncover opportunities and present ideas with the goal of providing integrated solutions to new customers or expanded offerings to existing clients and partners.
To be successful this person will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications/journalism
- 3+ years in Public Relations Experience
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- You have excellent relationship-building skills
- Exceptional storytelling capability with strong attention to detail and unique turn-of-phrase
- Fantastic client management skills and a strong service orientation
- Think strategically and recognize an opportunity
- Have an international mindset
- Experience launching new social media platforms and websites, and aligning a global organization to those activities
Application Closing Date: 24th June 2020
Applications in writing only attention Human Resources Manager via Email email@example.com