Position Promo is a promotional products and apparel company, specialising in branded corporate merchandise. We are dedicated to elite standards and best practice in the supply of promotional items, and operate an industry-leading product, design and distribution model.
We are undergoing an exciting growth period and expanding our team to include an experienced Production Coordinator, who will be based at our Somerton Park office. You will be responsible for assisting the Head of Production in the end to end coordination of print jobs including quoting, sourcing of samples, despatch and processing of all orders received via our online ordering stores. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in graphic design, although this is not essential. Immediate start.
Responsibilities will include:
· Coordinating the end-to-end production & printing of promotional items
· Liaising between clients and our Head of Production on all artwork approvals, to deliver accurate print jobs
· Working with the team to manage inbound enquiries regarding production, print schedules, samples, artwork, and all related matters
· Managing all orders placed via our e-commerce stores
· Designing concept visuals and art proofs in line with our client's brand guidelines
· Supporting the Warehouse Manager, booking freight and liaising with couriers
· Liaising with suppliers regarding samples, production and the status of orders
· Ensuring all jobs are completed on time and accurately
· Providing outstanding customer service and building relationships with suppliers
· Assisting the sales team with quotes, proposals and sourcing, if required
· Being proactive with new ideas and industry trends to feed back to clients
· General administration and ad hoc office duties as they arise
Successful applicants will have
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Minimum 3 year's experience in print or the promotional products industry
· Experience in Adobe CC preferable
· Proven ability to work autonomously
· Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
· An ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication skills
Why work for Position Promo?
· Attractive renumeration package of $50k per annum
· Opportunity to be part of an exciting growth phase
· Excellent potential for career development
· Friendly and dynamic working environment
· Be involved in a business with a social impact focus
Please send your resume with a cover letter briefly outlining why you think you would be best suited to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.