About the business
Sweet Memories Promotions Gifts are one of Sydney's leading promotional product companies with an enviable client base and a great reputation. We have been around for 20 years. Due to one of our valued team members having to relocate interstate, we are looking for a promotional products guru and all- rounder to join our team based in Tempe.
The company believes commercial success comes when you focus on a commercial platform that is equally supported by a culture encompassing values that we believe help us work together successfully as a team. These values are:
- Honesty and trust
- Open communication
- Playing as a team
- Healthy work/life balance
- Keeping it Positive
These values are important to us; if these values align to you and you have a positive attitude, you may be the right person to join us and become part of our team.We are currently looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and a good track record of outstanding delivery to join our team.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who can take charge of client interaction, who is a strong multi-tasker, a person with a 'can do attitude' – someone who gets things done!
You will also need to be flexible and adaptable to step in wherever needed. You will need to be organised with keen attention to detail and have excellent customer service skills. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in the promotional products industry or have a successful track record in sales and customer service. In order to be successful in the role you will need to have proven experience working in a deadline driven, fast paced environment.
About the role
Our role will keep you challenged as you tackle a variety of task, namely:
- Dealing with calls and emails from clients
- Be the point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Generating quotes and proposals as well as assisting the team with this.
- General office duties
Skills and experience
To be consider for this role, you must possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Organisational skills
- Flexiblity and ablity to prioritize
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- A desire to take ownership and follow things through
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- The ability to work well in a team and independently
- Common sense
- Quick learning skills
- Ability to cope well with stress
Preferred but not essential
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in the promotional product or print industry
- Experience with Xebra
If you have the above-mentioned experience and attributes and if your energy and enthusiasm matches ours please send through your application to email@example.com.
Lisa Gork: firstname.lastname@example.org