Peak Marketing is a Creative Merchandise and Complete Uniform agency located in Brisbane Australia and Auckland New Zealand. Peak is a market leader in the supply and creation of marketing products, uniform ranges, and outdoor visibility items. Due to our continued growth, Peak is currently looking for a new team member to join our ever-growing sales team.
The position will be based in Brisbane Australia managing a portfolio of accounts along with hunting new business where you will be responsible for delivering creative pitches to enhance our customers branding along with providing supply chain efficiencies. The candidate will need to have experience in the merchandise Industry as we are looking for a candidate that will hit the ground running.
The ideal person must have excellent communication and organisational skills. Computer skills with a high proficiency level in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to manage deadlines is an absolute MUST.
This role will require you to work with customers, suppliers, and internal stake holders daily. Having a can-do attitude, bright personality and high energy will see you fit right into this role.
Key duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Account Management for designated customers in both AU/NZ
- Hunting new business
- Achieving sales and gross profit targets
- Achieving KPI Targets eg activity and win rates
- Contract management
- Sourcing and quoting of products from suppliers AU/NZ/Overseas.
- Complete presentations and quotes for customers as required
- Work to provide customers specials and projects to promote stock sales for AU/NZ
- Produce monthly client reports
- Update of online ordering websites
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Account management or new business skill sets
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Creative thinking
- Strong sales focus
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Highly Organised
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Ability to work autonomously
This role would ideally suit a person who is dedicated, enthusiastic and is willing to go the extra mile for our customers. Culture is a big part of Peak Marketing's success so being a team player is very important.
Only resumes with the relevant experience will be reviewed. Applicants short listed for an interview will be contacted.
Gavin Wood: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0424 139 127