We are on the lookout for an ambitious Promotional Marketing Coordinator to join our inspiring community. You will be welcomed into a team that manages the modern marketing needs of some of the most highly regarded brands in the market.
What's on Offer?
If successful, you will work within a supportive environment that provides a foundational pathway for career development & growth. All the while working with many leading brands, and an array of evolving projects. You will also receive a competitive salary, benefits, & the opportunity to be exposed to all major marketing disciplines.
- Source promotional products from, & negotiate with - Australian & offshore manufacturers.
- Manage work in progress & job production schedules.
- Produce visual concepts, artwork approvals, presentations & other creative briefs.
- Manage the quality control process & the final approval, movement & delivery with 100% satisfaction.
- Monitor projects & production with internal teams, clients & suppliers to ensure goals are met, such as - timelines, specs, delivery, budgets & quality KPIs.
- Liaise with creative, sales & production team members.
What You'll Bring to the Role
- 3 yrs. experience with production management related to promotional merchandise, print & signage projects.
- Promotional Products &/or Print knowledge (& pre-press) experience
- Exceptional communication skills & can-do attitude
- Experienced with costing of goods & a solid understanding of the international freight process.
- Track record of providing creative & innovative solutions to meet client’s promotional merchandise needs.
- Exceptional ability to problem-solve, multi-task & work independently.
- Experience with MYOB, Adobe Illustrator & Microsoft Office will be highly regarded.
About VooDu Marketing
Best known for our NextGen Multichannel Marketing programs, we are all about transforming concepts into real business value creation. Located on the CBD fringe, we are a young, passionate & high-energy team that drives value-based change through innovation. Our family-oriented & nurturing environment is the ideal setting for you to build a prosperous future.
* only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Nancy Paola via email: email@example.com