Good Things is an Australian owned and operated company reinventing the way brandable products are sourced and ordered. By making the selection, customization and ordering process a breeze, we make our clients feel good while making their brand look awesome. We aim to elevate the experience of receiving branded products by making the act of ordering good things easier and more rewarding
We are looking for an experienced yet hungry Product development Manager to help be our chief creative influence and make great ideas come to life. You will be the crucial link between our sales team and suppliers - and the key driver of fulfilling client briefs with a strong emphasis on unique product design.
Working with others comes naturally and you’ll be as comfortable engaging with sales, production and offshore suppliers as well as clients when required. The success of this role comes down to ability to meet a brief, wow our clients and then go away and deliver on budget.
Key attributes for us are someone who has a can do attitude, who can roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get it done. We see this as a keystone position for the company with great potential to grow a team and become a leadership role. Being relatively small and agile we see our advantage as being ability to act and move fast and this is critical to this role.
Reporting to the managing director, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the complete product development process from idea creation and concepts through to sampling and bulk production
- Working collaboratively across teams design, develop products to meet deadlines and drive sales and profitability
- Have a track record of providing inspiring designs and concepts
- Source new products on trend and incorporating an eco friendly focus
- Manage suppliers’ performance and identify opportunities and weaknesses and sourcing new suppliers where necessary
- Demonstrate a strong commercial focus, team leadership ability and management of agreed KPIs
- Maintaining effective relationships and negotiating favourable terms with suppliers
- Communicate effectively across the organisation to ensure alignment of products under research and development.
- Review product specifications to ensure safety and quality of product design and manufacture.
- Monitoring and analysing market trends to find new opportunities in the market
Contact Jeremy: email@example.com