Honeycomb Agency is a small but energetic team, providing creative promotional and experience marketing services to a broad range of clients.
We want to add a new team member in the new year, so we’re starting interviews now! Get your new role locked in so you can relax and enjoy the holidays!
Key role responsibilities:
- Efficient and accurate preparation of quotations
- Maintaining of product and client databases
- Preparing, submitting and tracking progress of purchase orders
- Communicating order status with clients
- Managing inbound enquiries and general administration tasks
- Adhoc merchandise management tasks as required
- Freight booking and tracking as required
What you will bring to the role:
- High level of energy and willingness to wear multiple hats
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software and processes quickly
- Professional phone manner and effective communication skills
- A creative flair to add your own ideas to the mix
- A current driver’s licence
- Some experience in a customer facing role (sales, hospitality, etc)
Applications requested via Seek - https://www.seek.com.au/job/50991981 so candidates can answer the 5 application form questions.
To apply, please ensure you include a cover letter stating whether you are interested in full time or 5 days school hours (or similar) and what interests you about promotional marketing.
PLEASE NOTE: Interviewing in December, but role commences January 11th, 2021.
Jane Hamilton, Managing Director: (02) 9481 0514