About the business and the role:
We are one of Sydney's leading promotional product companies with an enviable client base and a great reputation. We have enjoyed fantastic success over the past 21 years and we are looking for an internal sales / account manager to join our team based in Tempe.
The company believes commercial success comes when you focus on a commercial platform that is equally supported by a culture that includes values that we believe support us to working together successfully as a team. The key points of our values are: Honesty and Trust, Open Communication, Play as a Team, Work Life Balance and Our Choice is to Keep it Positive. These values are important to us, if these values align to you and you have a positive attitude, you may be the right person to join us and become part our team.
We are currently looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and a good track record of outstanding delivery to join our team. This is a full time office based role from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who can take charge of client interaction, account management as well as assist to support the sales team with generating quotes and proposals as well as source products. In order to be successful in the role you will need to have proven experience working in a deadline driven, fast paced environment. We are looking for a strong multi-tasker, a person with a 'can do attitude' – someone who gets things done!
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Project Managing various client briefs and assisting in providing creative and innovative solutions to their promotional merchandise needs.
- Sourcing creative products that fit a client's brief
- Assist in the presentation of tenders and client briefs
- Sourcing the right product for the clients needs
- Generating quotes and assisting with other team members with their quotes and proposals
- Turn quotes into successful sales
- Liaise with clients on a day to day basis
Skills and experience
- Experience with Xebra and Adobe Illustrator is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong multitasker
- Highly organised
- Flexible and able to prioritize
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- A desire to take ownership and follow things through
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Works well in a team and independently
- Common sense
- Copes well with Stress