Hoops is a game-changing product for businesses in the apparel & promotional products industry. Our suite of CRM, sales tools, production/order management, scheduling, purchasing, and reporting tools are modern and highly unique.
We are looking for a driven and motivated individual with a background in the promotional products or decoration industry to come on board as Customer Success Manager. If you’re looking to start with a great company growing quickly and have a significant effect on the success of an exciting product, this is the opportunity for you.
Your core responsibility will be to onboard customers onto our platform, this will include effort on all areas of the business including sales, customer support, onboarding/training. This is a hands on role and perfectly suited to someone who loves technology and working with customers, as well as architecting great systems to ensure the team you will hire over the longer term has all of the tools they need to succeed. You will work directly with the CEO/founder, CMO & CTO to build the business through great customer service and onboarding processes. Think fast growth, global customers, exciting milestones and lots of energy in this exciting phase of the business.
- Customer onboarding (demos, video training)
- Provide technical and product support
- Architecting support processes to ensure global scalability
- Sales calls/video meets
- Building libraries or reusable support/onboarding content
- Build a global support team (after 6-9 months in role)
- We are looking for someone who:
- Loves using and adopting software - we’re a tech company, you must be able to grasp and understand software quickly!
- Has a background in the promotional products or decoration industry
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Lateral thinking ability to propose alternate solutions to common customer problems
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Hubspot
- Extremely fast growth opportunities available - we’re funded & growing rapidly, come on the ride with us!
- International travel, particularly to the USA (when the world returns to normal of course)
- Global business
- Highly flexible schedule/hours
- Well above market rate salary
- No Red Tape
- Full time from our office on the Sunshine Coast or remote (it’s your choice)
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP) available for the right candidate.
- Remote work or you can work on premise in our Sunshine Coast office
If you’re someone who wants to be on board the team of the company that will entirely disrupt the decorated products industries, we look forward to receiving your application.