We are a company based in Sydney’s north-west specialising in Promotional Merchandise and branded Apparel & Uniforms. Since the company formed in 1998 we are proud to have become a preferred supplier and work with major brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Telstra, CSR Building Products, MMEM Electrical Group & Anytime Fitness.
Adhere provides an all-inclusive client service, from product design and development, artwork, manufacturing, e-commerce solutions through to warehousing and fulfilment.
We are seeking an energetic and experienced Purchasing and Production Coordinator ideally from the promotional product industry, that has an understanding of print decoration and the ability to organise local production of client orders with our print suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Raising and monitoring the purchase orders from creation to delivery to the client.
- Checking artwork against client guidelines and sign off.
- Liaising with suppliers to meet client artwork requirements and delivery deadlines.
- Ensuring that all client orders are completed in the required time frame.
- Ensuring that the quality of the finished product is to our required high standards.
- Coordinating branding and delivery from multiple suppliers at the one time.
The ideal applicant must have the following:
- Experience working with promotional and print products preferred.
- Experience and sound knowledge of ERP (Enterprise resource planning) software.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge.
- High attention to detail with creative thinking
- Well-organised, enthusiastic, self-motivated with strong drive
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
You will require:
- A confident, outgoing and happy disposition
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Able to work autonomously, practically and with initiative finding solutions to everyday production challenges.
Please send a resume with a cover letter briefly outlining why you think you would be perfect for this role to: email@example.com.
Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications will close 29th April 2021.