Sales Support & Customer Service Uniforms/Promotional Products
Design Print Mail Australia based in Brendale, on Brisbane’s Northside and proud to be in its 25th year of business.
We are a marketing company specialising in uniforms, print and promotional products for a wide range of clientele. We are now looking to recruit our next internal Customer Service Officer to join us for this Monday – Friday full time position.
There is a unique opportunity for the right person to join our well established and successful sales team. Your product knowledge and strong customer service skills will help ensure our customers keep coming back for more.
If you have previous uniforms & promotional products experience in a customer service role you should definitely apply for this position.
Your main duties will include (but not limited to):
- Supporting the customer service team
- Supporting the production team
Your skills should include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills
- High level customer service skills (internal and external)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite – in particular Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the print, uniforms and promotional industries
- Knowledge of digital garment print, embroidery and screen printing
If this is a role you currently have experience with, please forward your application including your resume to email@example.com but please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?