We are looking for a passionate, committed member to join our growing business and team.
Your Brand Unleashed, is a market leader in the supply of printing and promotional products and has been in operation for over 21 years.
Over the 21 years we service a large client base, from small to medium business, large and corporate/government business through to working with many multi-national charities Australia wide.
We are located in Bayswater, Victoria.
Responsible for supporting our Account Management team in every aspect of the sales process, including managing and co-ordinating the process of responding to briefs for our customers.
- Approach each project with passion, with a great eye for detail.
- Be a self-starter, able to take initiative and manage your day independently.
- Liaise, Source, and quote a diverse range of suppliers products and multiple options including thinking outside the box.
- Project Management – including inputting, quoting, tracking, co-ordination and managing the time-line of each project, including graphics, procurement, supply, and delivery to meet client expectations.
- Creating and Authorising artwork approvals.
- Issuing Purchase Orders & Invoices.
- Managing the production schedule.
- Managing Quality Control and ensuring this meets our strict requirements.
- Customer quoting.
- Managing Couriers and General Admin & Reception Duties.
- Assist in providing creative and innovative solutions to the wide range of our clients needs, as well as assist in the presentation of merchandise solutions.
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships.
- Assist in the entering in and matching of our supplier invoices, and chasing of our client invoices due to us.
- Be able to work within a changing work environment, and an enthusiastic team player.
Within this varied role, there will be time spent also in MYOB.
Whilst experience in MYOB is preferred, it is not essential, and training can be provided.
Robert Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org