Office and production coordinator position available for person with experience in apparel business. Due to our continued growth, we are presently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced office coordinator/indent assistant to fill the above position in our Sydney Office.
What we are looking for:
- English & Mandarin communication skills are essential to this position.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent Computer Literacy in Office administration programs
- Garment manufacturing process understanding is desired.
- Ability to operate as part of a team but also have the initiative to work autonomously.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a basic understanding of the production process is desired.
In this diverse role, you will be required to manage and co-ordinate the Production Process. You will be required to be:
- Coordinate the production process of client's jobs, from start to finish.
- Provide professional customer service to a range of clients.
- Liaise with manufactories, clients and sales rep for sampling and production runs.
- Work with the production manager to coordinate the complete production cycle.
- Data entry of item information, orders and PO's.
- Ensure critical path deadlines are followed & met.
- Ensure that sales representatives and manager are kept up to date with all production issues.
- Complete other administrative and customer service duties as required.