APPA is looking for a Business Development superstar to support our growth ambitions in New Zealand. This may be you or perhaps you know of someone who would be suitable for this role.
We are ideally seeking a proven business development professional with a strong knowledge of and experience of working in the promotional products industry.
- 6 month contract with intention to permanent
- 10 hrs a week (flexible days and times)
Please click here to view a full copy of the Position Description.
About the Role
The NZ Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities that lead to the growth of the Association in New Zealand. This role will establish and implement the strategies that drive member recruitment, maximises the value of existing member relationships, secures industry partners and enhances member engagement that leads to greater member retention.
Your contributions to our team will include but are not limited to:
- Establishing, developing and maintaining strong member relationships.
- Enhancing member engagement and retention.
- Increasing the take-up of new memberships.
- Creating new commercial partnerships that support our member businesses.
- Supporting the activities of the NZ Committee.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A strong knowledge of and experience of working in the promotional products industry, plus an understanding of industry issues and trends.
- An appreciation of the role of an industry Association and what it means to be "member-centric".
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development and account management.
- Outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage well with people.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team.
How do I apply?
Please send your application with your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for this position to APPA CEO Wesley Fawaz via firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday 23 July 2021 (if no suitable candidate comes forward by this date, this role will be advertised to the wider New Zealand community.)
Want to learn more?
To request a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact APPA CEO Wesley Fawaz via email@example.com