- Western Sydney - Promotional Products & Merchandising
- Vibrant Team, stable and growing business
- Executive Package + Bonus
This growing business, part of a larger marketing services group that has a history of promotion and career development, is seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager to contribute to their growth plans.
Our client is a leading corporate supplier of promotional merchandise, apparel, and award solutions. They work closely with their customers to increase brand awareness, build positive client relationships, and drive sales through fully customisable promotional product solutions that creatively and effectively communicate the true essence of a brand. With imagination, passion and a commitment to ethical business, this company delivers high quality products to some of Asia Pacific’s most high-profile companies. With offices across Australia and sourcing/manufacturing teams across Asia and locally, their expertise in supply chain management ensures they deliver.
This Business Development Manager role is focused primarily on new business but there are under performing accounts to target, warm leads across other business units, ongoing lead generation and marketing support to assist you to be successful.
Typically, the Business Development Manager will be dealing with the marketing departments of larger organisations as well as smaller privately-owned businesses, sports organisations and occasionally, other marketing providers.
The Business Development Manager role requires:
- A new business focus
- The ability to build rapport, establish trusted relationships and deliver sales outcomes based on value
- Business acumen with a bent for marketing - you will be making recommendations and negotiating extensively
- A strong capacity to build, manage and realise the value of your pipeline
- The skills and experience to manage a robust and consistent sales process
- The ability to effectively manage internal relationships and stakeholders
The Business Development Manager
With an impressive 2–7-year track record behind you (we'll choose talent over tenure) you will be:
- A highly capable new business builder
- A mature and polished relationship builder with exceptional interpersonal skills
- An excellent problem solver for your customers
- Focused on quality
- Capable of identifying, qualifying and developing key business opportunities
- Autonomous, results-focused and professional
- Ideally have some knowledge of marketing communications, promotions or similar business disciplines
The successful Business Development Manager will also be a great team contributor and will report directly into the General Manager. There is a highly competitive salary package along with an attractive bonus opportunity.
If you are looking for a career role with long term growth prospects, please click here to submit your covering letter and CV as a single document.