ASB Marketing (NSW) supplies corporate promotional products and gifts to organisations, and large and small businesses around the country. After more than 20 years in the industry, we pride ourselves on being the Australian experts in promotional merchandise.
We are currently seeking an accomplished Account Manager to join our fun, fast paced business within the promotional products industry. You will have the support of a professional team on your side and will be provided with industry training. It is not a requirement to have experience in this industry but a proven track record of building your own client portfolio is essential. You will work out of our new refurbished office in Alexandria and will be required to travel and network in order to develop your own portfolio of clients.
This is a full time position with salary and bonus incentives.
- Prepared to knock on numerous doors and cold call to develop your own client portfolio
- Proven experience in a similar role with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales will be essential to your success.
- You will need to be results-driven, highly motivated, hard working with a go getting attitude.
- Proven ability to manage customer relationships to grow existing sales opportunities as well as creating new ones to achieve set targets
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the business and will be adept in negotiating and problem solving.
- Strong customer service
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of working within Microsoft office programs
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
You will be responsible for:
- Acquiring new customers to develop your own client portfolio
- Work towards monthly / annual sales targets - Committed to maximum output and consistent high productivity.
- Weekly forecasting of sales
- Showcasing products to your clients through various face-to-face techniques
- Experience in finding new clients to develop a personal client base
- Professional level of English
- Full Working Rights (no students/student visas/part time applicants)
- A Positive, and charismatic personality who can get along will all personalities
- Strong Work Ethic
- Outgoing person with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, well presented, punctual and professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have your own car and NSW full drivers licence
02 9189 3046