The Australasian Promotional Products Association is comprised of a diverse array of industry-leading small to medium businesses and promotional product experts.
Sourcing promotional products may seem easy, but there can be costly pitfalls. A simple Google search of the term 'promotional products' will bring up listings from thousands of companies, all promising the same outstanding level of service and high-quality merchandise. Many of these companies will never deliver on these promises, and some may not even try, leaving the client disheartened and out of pocket. How can the average consumer differentiate between promotional products companies?
It's simple- look for the APPA logo.
An APPA member is a reputable promotional product specialist who can offer expert advice for incorporating promotional products into your marketing campaign. More than 700 small to medium Australian and New Zealand businesses are classified as existing APPA members.
An APPA Member is bound by the APPA Code of Conduct and APPA Constitution, which solidifies their commitment to delivering high-quality merchandise in accordance with the highest standard of business ethics.
An APPA Member must:
- Comply with all laws and regulations of the country and state in which they operate.
- Conduct themselves with honesty and integritrity.
- Conduct the necessary quality control to ensure the products or services are as per advertised specifications and pre-production samples provided.
- Maintain the highest level of professional conduct in their interactions with other Members and in representing themself as a Member of APPA.
- Refrain from engaging in or promoting anti-competitive or corrupt behaviour.
Information on all of our existing members can be found in the Member Directory on our Homepage, where you will find company profiles, contact names and website links.