The Australasian Promotional Products Association (APPA) is the only professional trade association specifically for the promotional products and promotional marketing industry in the Australasian region.
Prospective members must fulfil certain elgibility requirements in order to attain APPA member status, and provide evidence that they are an active, ethical distributor, decorator or supplier within the industry.
APPA was established in 1986 and incorporated in 1988. APPA promotes the development, integrity, professionalism and creativity of the advertising form dedicated to promotional products and promotional marketing, ensuring good business practices and the highest industry and community standards.
APPA members include more than 700 of the top promotional product companies throughout the Australasian region. Members are bound by the APPA Code of Conduct and APPA Constitution, and as such are reputable and professional companies.
APPA has proudly supported and served consumers, members and the wider marketing community for more than three decades. Sourcing a promotional product may seem easy, but there can be costly pitfalls. APPA members are promotional product specialists who can offer expert advice for incorporating promotional products into your marketing campaigns.
APPA is a non-profit industry association. APPA is also a proud founding member of the International Federation of Promotional Product Associations (IFPPA). IFPPA promotes International Labour Standards (ILS), Corporate Social Responsibility Standards (CSR), professionalism, ethics and communication throughout the world wide, multi-billion dollar promotional products industry.
Some of the benefits of APPA membership include:
- Educational programs for consumers and the industry
- Discounted pricing for members on products and services.
- Annual convention and a multitude of tradeshows for the industry showcasing the latest innovations in promotional products.
- Annual APPA Awards for Promotional Excellence showcasing the creative leaders in the industry
- Promoting and educating members about ethical and sustainable business practices and professional standards.
- Media and Public Relations promoting successful use of promotions in the marketing mix.
- Flow of information from our international counterparts through the International Federation of Promotional Products Associations (IFPPA)
APPA serves the industry and consumers with integrity, dedication and professionalism as its cornerstones. It is a respected and highly regarded authority within the industry, and APPA members are