The Australasian Promotional Product Association (APPA) is the only professional trade association specifically for the promotional products and promotional marketing industry in the Australasian region. APPA was established in 1986 and incorporated in 1988. We promote the development, integrity, professionalism and creativity of the advertising form dedicated to promotional products and promotional marketing ensuring good business practices and the highest industry and community standards.
APPA members include over 900 of the top promotional product companies within the Australasian region. Members are bound by the APPA Code of Conduct and APPA Constitution, and as such are reputable and professional companies.
For over 30 years APPA has proudly supported and served consumers, our members and the wider marketing community through education and information. Finding promotional products may seem easy, but there can be costly pitfalls. With APPA, you can find a list of promotional product professionals on APPA. Member information includes the best contact person, website links and company profiles. APPA members are promotional product specialists who can offer expert advice for incorporating promotional products into your marketing campaigns.
APPA is a non-profit industry association. APPA is a proud founding member of the International Federation of Promotional Product Associations (IFPPA). IFPPA promotes International Labour Standards (ILS), Corporate Social Responsibility Standards (CSR), professionalism, ethics and communication throughout the world wide, multi-billion dollar promotional products industry.
APPA provides many advantages:
- Educational programs for Consumers and the Industry
- Discounted pricing for members on products and services.
- Annual Convention and a multitude of Tradeshows for the Industry showcasing the latest innovations in promotions
- Annual APPA Awards for Promotional Excellence showcasing the creative leaders in the industry
- Promoting and educating on ethical business practices and professional standards which meet the highest industry and community standards
- Media and Public Relations promoting successful use of promotions in the marketing mix
- University lectures and Consumer presentations on navigating the promotional industry successfully
- Flow of information from our international counterparts through the International Federation of Promotional Products Associations (IFPPA)
- The true power of promotional products is the correct application of ‘the tangible’ medium to advertise, promote, collect data, elicit a response within a properly constructed campaign.
APPA serves the industry and consumers with integrity, dedication and professionalism as its cornerstones.