From time to time, an APPA supplier or decorator member will give other members a unique chance to see where and how their products are made. These 'factory tours' are an exclusive member benefit and free for distributors to attend.
Past tours have been facilitated by supplier member Cambridge Portfolio and decorator member Ezibrand.
Why attend a factory tour?
- Gain an understanding of how a business decorates or produces their products.
- Meet the people who supply your products.
- Establish new relationships and new business connections.
- Get an opportunity to know your products inside out, to better answer your customers’ questions in the future.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the promotional products industry and the way it operates.
- Witness new AI processes in action and get you thinking about what exactly is possible in manufacturing today
We would love to know if you are interested in hosting a factory tour for APPA members. At no extra cost, we will market the event to our database and assist you with planning the event. This opportunity is availalbe to APPA members only.
For all factory tour enquiries please email APPA Events & Educations Manager, Ida Laino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.