Discover a new marketplace
- APPA trade shows are the only medium where buyer, seller and product physically come together. Here, distributors explore thousands of new products and innovative promotional solutions, while suppliers generate new leads and strengthen existing relationships with clients.
- Discover an array of possibilities with exclusive access to APPA Search - a powerful search engine and product sourcing tool for APPA distributor members and an essential service for supplier members to enhance visibility of their complete product range.
- Reduce operating expenditure with discounted rates from APPA Service Providers on a range of products and services essential for all promotional products businesses; freight, insurance, travel, web services and more.
- Access, customize and share with your clients the latest digital catalogues ranging from individual supplier catalogues to APPA-curated collections of themed products.
Build industry insight
- Stay at the forefront of the promotional products industry by attending educational events, conferences and factory tours or by participating in webinars.
- Demonstrate your industry expertise and experience by earning the international PPAI Certification. Apply the APPA member discount code and earn credits by attending APPA events.
- Stay in touch, informed and engaged with the industry by reading or contributing to the award-winning Promotional Products Marketing Magazine and fortnightly e-newsletter (Promo Insider).
- Get instant access to APPA’s online Resources Portal. The member-exclusive portal is updated regularly with the latest webinar recordings, benchmarking data, product demonstrations and more.
- Promotional campaigns like Promotional Products Work! Week specifically target end-users and provide members with a set of tools to raise awareness of the marketing benefits of promotional products
Enhance business credibility
- Enter the annual APPA Awards program to earn industry-wide recognition and generate public exposure for your creative achievements, business operations or support to the industry.
- The APPA Code of Conduct fosters commercial confidence in your business, benefiting the industry and end-users alike by establishing you as an ethical trader within the promotional products industry.
- Use the APPA member logo to improve consumer perception of your brand and enhance business reputation.
- Be invited to an array of exclusive events and engage with clients and competitors to build your professional network.
- APPA’s global reach and international profile will connect you to the leading international promotional products associations (PPAI, PPPC, BPMA) around the world.
Click here to download the 2022 APPA Membership Benefits Brochure. Click to download the APPA Maximising Your Membership Checklist or the APPA NZ Maximising Your Membership Checklist.