Promotional marketing using branded, tangible products is one of the most effective, inexpensive methods of advertising available to businesses today.
Promotional products can help a company distinguish itself from its competitors by leaving a strong impression on customers and making it easier for them to identify the brand in a purchasing situation.
If you want consumers to remember your brand logo or slogan, printing it across an item they will use in everyday life is one of the most cost-effective and fail-safe methods to achieve brand recall.
How do consumers respond to promotional products?*
- 82% of consumers respond positively to companies that give out promotional products.
- 80% of consumers have an immediate reaction when they receive a promotional product from a company they have never heard of.
- 75% of people say they would rather receive a promotional product than any other form of advertising.
- Consumers says they are 2.5 times more likely to have a positive opinion of promotional products compared to online advertising.
- 79% of promotional product recipients go on to research the company.
- 95% of consumers that own a promotional jacket can later recall the name of the advertiser.
- 81% of consumers will keep a promotional product for more than one year.
- Office workers hold onto promotional products for more than four years on average.
- 70% of consumers wished they received promotional products from companies more often.
For more information about the benefits of marketing with promotional products, visit the Promotional Products Work! website.
*Source: PPAI (Promotional Products Association International)