APPA is building a strong sense of volunteerism by drawing upon the expertise and knowledge of its members to enhance the Associations operations and strategic priorities.
All committees are made up of volunteers who give their time, energy and expertise and have a strong commitment to the Association and the industry. APPA members who want to help ensure a positive future for the industry can nominate to participate on a committee by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPA’s Y-Promo committee connects young professionals in the promotional products industry by providing a forum for professional interaction, support and networking. The committee consists of:
- Janelle Cavanagh (Withers & Co.)
- Stephen Henry (Headwear Stockists)
- Liz Little (Stickers and Stuff)
- Ruairi Ludden (Portwest)
- Brad Pengelly of (Hoops CRM)
- Nathan Rudel (Get Smart Promotional Products)
- Jodie Woolgar (Creative Products Enterprises)
New Zealand Member Representative Working Group
The New Zealand Committee represents and assists APPA in achieving its purpose and strategic priorities in New Zealand. Download the New Zealand Committee Charter. The committee consists of:
- Bo Burns (Fundraise Factory)
- Sarah Gibson (Tuapeka - Trends Collection)
- Charlie Nairne (Bluestar Promote Ltd)
- Grant Forbes (Zinc)
- Nick Donald (Premium Apparel)
- Pat Robertson (Tuapeka - Trends Collection)
- Michael Modgill (Embroidery Works)
PPMM Editorial Advisory Committee
The PPMM Editorial Advisory Committee assists APPA in developing and maintaining a high quality, relevant and interesting publication by offering general guidance about the industry and providing suggestions of content for each issue. Download the PPMM Editorial Advisory Committee Charter. The committee consists of:
- Aisling Graham (Over the Top Promotions)
- Matthew Boorer (Promotion Products)
- Fiona Downey (Promo Brands)
- Diana O’Cobhthaigh (Turnkey Promotions).
APPA State Committees
The primary role of a State Committee is to assist APPA to achieve its strategic priorities at a local level with specific duties including but not limited to:
- Organising in person and virtual events to support members professional development and networking needs;
- Providing a forum on relevant issues within the industry such as sustainability, ethical sourcing, product safety, etc.;
- Contribute towards the strategy and direction of APPA;
- Convey APPA’s strategies and actions to the members and provide relevant feedback to the Board of Directors.
More details are provided in the State Committee Charter.